Cost of living in Holguín, Cuba vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.956 MKD / CUC *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Holguín (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,508 ден (803 CUC) in Holguín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 3 hours ago)