Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44380 MKD / NPR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 439% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 156,229 ден (₨ 352,030) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Miami, Florida costs $300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 250TL (about 4 hours ago)