Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.953 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 149% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,734 ден ($1,222) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨340 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)