Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.710 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 58% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,778 ден (5,548元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 45 (about 3 hours ago)