Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.504 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 152% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,588 ден (NZ$2,191) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)