Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.404 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 182% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 76,122 ден (€1,240) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)