Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.711 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 6% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 29,198 ден (₨41,043) in Guwahati.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)