Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.316 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 31,456 ден (R$ 3,377) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)