Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.686 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 71% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,335 ден (6,679元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $21,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €5.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 35 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)