Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02688 MKD / CDF *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,435 ден (1,206,688 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)