Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 67.384 MKD / GIP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 145% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,829 ден (£947) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.82 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Midoun costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)