Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.000 MKD / CHF
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 348% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 120,905 ден (CHF 2,121) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)