Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.073 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,273 ден (Php39,397) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)