Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.602 MKD / BWP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 33% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,830 ден (P7,786) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)