Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49756 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 76,659 ден (¥154,068) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)