Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.307 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 33,177 ден (R$ 3,565) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)