Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.417 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 138% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,231 ден (€1,046) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)