Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.787 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 20,506 ден (3,021TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)