Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49615 MKD / ALL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 28,789 ден (58,026 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)