Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.295 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 141% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 72,178 ден (C$1,837) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)