Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.113 MKD / TJS
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 21% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 24,544 ден (4,800 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)