Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.645 MKD / NZD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 150% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,052 ден (NZ$2,022) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)