Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.166 MKD / HRK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 72% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,741 ден (6,091 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)