Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.872 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 24,018 ден (12,828₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)