Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.522 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 36,493 ден (R$ 3,833) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)