Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00354 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 30,791 ден (Rp 8,686,333) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cairo costs E£ 43 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 670,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)