Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.888 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 20,939 ден (3,040TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)