Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.473 MKD / PEN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,648 ден (S/. 2,256) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Los Angeles, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 200 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)