Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.849 MKD / PEN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,651 ден (S/. 2,401) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 2 hours ago)