Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.522 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,171 ден (R$ 3,694) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)