Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06720 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,847 ден (CH$488,801) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 7 hours ago)