Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01362 MKD / COP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 23,117 ден (COL$1,696,878) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $22,647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cairo costs E£ 43 (about 2 hours ago)