Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.683 MKD / BOB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 34% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,490 ден ($b5,401) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)