Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.651 MKD / RON
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,653 ден (2,976 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)