Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.629 MKD / CUC *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,629 ден (772 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)