Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.256 MKD / CUC *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 44% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,882 ден (744 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Miami, Florida costs $300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 250TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$700 (about 4 hours ago)