Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.461 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 21,823 ден (Mex$ 8,867) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)