Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.682 MKD / PEN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 29,999 ден (S/. 2,043) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)