Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.360 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 104% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,970 ден (€896) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)