Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.612 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,098 ден ($1,142) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)