Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.721 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,182 ден ($990) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 99 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Riverside, California costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)