Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.686 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 52% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 44,016 ден (7,741 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 4 hours ago)