Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 67.259 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 150% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 77,517 ден (£1,153) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)