Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.316 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,171 ден (R$ 3,775) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 5 hours ago)