Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.293 MKD / EGP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 25% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 33,673 ден (E£ 10,226) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)