Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 37.136 MKD / AUD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 168% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 80,441 ден (AU$2,166) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)