Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.595 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,316 ден (€931) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.82 (about 1 hour ago)