Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04509 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 115% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,099 ден (₩1,332,947) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)