Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.498 MKD / BGN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,379 ден (1,123 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (about 3 hours ago)