Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04608 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 163% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 70,966 ден (₩1,540,176) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 82,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aveiro costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Berkeley, California costs $1.19 (about 1 hour ago)